Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?