Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses