Couchbase might seem like a bit of an outsider in the world of NoSQL datastores. After all, MongoDB grabs most of the limelight, while Cassandra and HBase have sewn up most of the big data world, and Redis has pretty much supplanted Memcache as the key/value cache that people reach for by default. But Couchbase has not been sitting on the sidelines looking in. You might not know it from Hacker News, but the use of Couchbase Server has been growing steadily for the past couple of years.
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details