The Internet has functioned well for decades with minimal regulation of either access or edge providers. The <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2889601/what-does-the-fccs-net-neutrality-vote-mean.html">Federal Communications Commission's open-Internet order</a> replaces that stable equilibrium with an asymmetric regime that is inherently unstable and antithetical to investment and innovation.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five