The Internet has functioned well for decades with minimal regulation of either access or edge providers. The <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2889601/what-does-the-fccs-net-neutrality-vote-mean.html">Federal Communications Commission's open-Internet order</a> replaces that stable equilibrium with an asymmetric regime that is inherently unstable and antithetical to investment and innovation.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit