The Internet has functioned well for decades with minimal regulation of either access or edge providers. The <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2889601/what-does-the-fccs-net-neutrality-vote-mean.html">Federal Communications Commission's open-Internet order</a> replaces that stable equilibrium with an asymmetric regime that is inherently unstable and antithetical to investment and innovation.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk