Microsoft wants you to abandon your preconceived notions of a laptop and embrace the Surface as more than just a tablet. In fact, Microsoft wants you to ditch your cumbersome notebook and one-dimensional tablet -- presumably your iPad -- and replace them with one device: the Surface 3. But even with an adjustable kickstand and full Windows 8.1, can the Surface 3 compete with a traditional notebook, or tablet for that matter?
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally