Microsoft wants you to abandon your preconceived notions of a laptop and embrace the Surface as more than just a tablet. In fact, Microsoft wants you to ditch your cumbersome notebook and one-dimensional tablet -- presumably your iPad -- and replace them with one device: the Surface 3. But even with an adjustable kickstand and full Windows 8.1, can the Surface 3 compete with a traditional notebook, or tablet for that matter?
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack