Tesla Motors next week will announce two battery lines, one for households and another for utilities, that will store power from renewable sources, such as solar and wind, supplementing them when the sun goes down or the weather changes.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave