Real tales of cyberattack response and recovery are hard to come by because organizations are reluctant to share details for a host of legitimate reasons, not the least of which is the potential for negative financial fallout. However, if we never tell our stories we doom others to blindly walk our path. Better to share our real-world battlefield experiences and become contributors to improved threat intelligence.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app