Real tales of cyberattack response and recovery are hard to come by because organizations are reluctant to share details for a host of legitimate reasons, not the least of which is the potential for negative financial fallout. However, if we never tell our stories we doom others to blindly walk our path. Better to share our real-world battlefield experiences and become contributors to improved threat intelligence.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks