Real tales of cyberattack response and recovery are hard to come by because organizations are reluctant to share details for a host of legitimate reasons, not the least of which is the potential for negative financial fallout. However, if we never tell our stories we doom others to blindly walk our path. Better to share our real-world battlefield experiences and become contributors to improved threat intelligence.
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication