Interest and press around artificial intelligence (AI) comes and goes, but the reality is that we have had AI systems with us for quite some time. Because many of these systems are narrowly focused (and actually work), often times they are not thought of as being AI.
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector