Interest and press around artificial intelligence (AI) comes and goes, but the reality is that we have had AI systems with us for quite some time. Because many of these systems are narrowly focused (and actually work), often times they are not thought of as being AI.
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack