Interest and press around artificial intelligence (AI) comes and goes, but the reality is that we have had AI systems with us for quite some time. Because many of these systems are narrowly focused (and actually work), often times they are not thought of as being AI.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security