Interest and press around artificial intelligence (AI) comes and goes, but the reality is that we have had AI systems with us for quite some time. Because many of these systems are narrowly focused (and actually work), often times they are not thought of as being AI.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups