Interest and press around artificial intelligence (AI) comes and goes, but the reality is that we have had AI systems with us for quite some time. Because many of these systems are narrowly focused (and actually work), often times they are not thought of as being AI.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec