As the White House and Congress consider <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2883963/encryption-secure-payments-to-be-pushed-at-white-house-cyber-summit.html">new cybersecurity legislation</a>, some middle-market companies may still be questioning whether the cybersecurity crisis is a real threat for their businesses.
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details