As the White House and Congress consider <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2883963/encryption-secure-payments-to-be-pushed-at-white-house-cyber-summit.html">new cybersecurity legislation</a>, some middle-market companies may still be questioning whether the cybersecurity crisis is a real threat for their businesses.
- The week in security: You’ve just been breached. Do you know what to do?
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears