As the White House and Congress consider <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2883963/encryption-secure-payments-to-be-pushed-at-white-house-cyber-summit.html">new cybersecurity legislation</a>, some middle-market companies may still be questioning whether the cybersecurity crisis is a real threat for their businesses.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups