As the White House and Congress consider <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2883963/encryption-secure-payments-to-be-pushed-at-white-house-cyber-summit.html">new cybersecurity legislation</a>, some middle-market companies may still be questioning whether the cybersecurity crisis is a real threat for their businesses.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users