As the White House and Congress consider <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2883963/encryption-secure-payments-to-be-pushed-at-white-house-cyber-summit.html">new cybersecurity legislation</a>, some middle-market companies may still be questioning whether the cybersecurity crisis is a real threat for their businesses.
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users