The Windows Phone platform commands no more than 4 percent of the world's smartphone market, and the opportunity for developers to attract that group of users has never been a great one.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk