A recent ruling is another wake-up call for email users in this post-Snowden era of email privacy -- or lack thereof. It makes it clear that hitting the delete button does not mean that the email no longer exists or is no longer accessible. And it reaffirms the need to think before you put information in an email. Once it is written, you have already lost control.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection