President Obama recently announced <a href="http://www.whitehouse.gov/net-neutrality">his plan</a> to regulate the Internet under Title II of the 1934 Communications Act. This law nurtured America's telephone monopoly for 50 years. Under the president's plan, Internet service would be treated like a public utility, subject to rate regulation and state utilities commission oversight. The <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2845676/obama-backs-net-neutrality-wants-broadband-regulated-as-a-utility.html">plan Obama proposes</a> to prevent Internet service providers (ISP) from playing favorites with content ironically reveals him to be playing favorites with content providers such as Netflix.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know