If analysts are right, worldwide technology spending will total $3.8 trillion this year. A significant chunk of that money will be devoted to re-engineering business processes and customer experiences for the digital world. And unfortunately much of it will be wasted.
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology