<em>Bill Hilf, Senior Vice President of Product and Service Management for HP Cloud, brings an interesting perspective to his job given his former role as General Manager of Product Management for Windows Azure, Microsoft's cloud platform. Network World Editor in Chief John Dix and Senior Editor Brandon Butler got Hilf on the line for his big picture view of the importance of OpenStack, why HP recently acquired Eucalyptus, the impetus to compete on price, and the various cloud delivery options customers are pursuing.</em>
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud