Several recent court decisions have reinforced the principle that government agents may examine laptops, cellphones and other electronic devices in the possession of people crossing the border into the U.S.--even when there is no suspicion of wrongdoing.
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape