It is both an honor and a privilege to join the contributing blogger sphere on CIO.com. With this, my maiden blog voyage, I would like to first set a framework for this blog. As the title suggests, I will be looking at the dynamics of leadership and change. My perspective on these two topics comes via several channels.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud