Global Partners started as a heating oil company whose technology strategy was limited to keeping the lights on. But as the company entered a period of rapid growth, the CEO became interested in what IT could deliver.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave