Global Partners started as a heating oil company whose technology strategy was limited to keeping the lights on. But as the company entered a period of rapid growth, the CEO became interested in what IT could deliver.
- The week in security: You’ve just been breached. Do you know what to do?
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears