After more than 20 years managing IT projects at global enterprises, I have seen and experienced many situations. I've celebrated many successes and also faced many challenges. Some of these experiences have served as good examples of what works and what doesn't in IT project management.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets