After more than 20 years managing IT projects at global enterprises, I have seen and experienced many situations. I've celebrated many successes and also faced many challenges. Some of these experiences have served as good examples of what works and what doesn't in IT project management.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know