After more than 20 years managing IT projects at global enterprises, I have seen and experienced many situations. I've celebrated many successes and also faced many challenges. Some of these experiences have served as good examples of what works and what doesn't in IT project management.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups