At Interstate Hotels and Resorts, a global hotel-management company, one key goal is to use IT resources such as business intelligence (BI) tools to help nearly 440 individual hotel owners succeed in their markets. A move to the cloud has helped the company become more efficient and gain a bigger competitive advantage.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know