At Interstate Hotels and Resorts, a global hotel-management company, one key goal is to use IT resources such as business intelligence (BI) tools to help nearly 440 individual hotel owners succeed in their markets. A move to the cloud has helped the company become more efficient and gain a bigger competitive advantage.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining