<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2488450/mobile-security/how-to-keep-your-smartphone--and-its-data--secure.html">Mobile threats</a> have been with us for some time. Most organizations have done a fair job of protecting their important proprietary information, securing emails, encrypting on-board data and using mobile management tools to suppress data loss. All that has made a safer mobile world for many organizations, but certainly not foolproof.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud