<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2488450/mobile-security/how-to-keep-your-smartphone--and-its-data--secure.html">Mobile threats</a> have been with us for some time. Most organizations have done a fair job of protecting their important proprietary information, securing emails, encrypting on-board data and using mobile management tools to suppress data loss. All that has made a safer mobile world for many organizations, but certainly not foolproof.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app