<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2488450/mobile-security/how-to-keep-your-smartphone--and-its-data--secure.html">Mobile threats</a> have been with us for some time. Most organizations have done a fair job of protecting their important proprietary information, securing emails, encrypting on-board data and using mobile management tools to suppress data loss. All that has made a safer mobile world for many organizations, but certainly not foolproof.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads