<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2488450/mobile-security/how-to-keep-your-smartphone--and-its-data--secure.html">Mobile threats</a> have been with us for some time. Most organizations have done a fair job of protecting their important proprietary information, securing emails, encrypting on-board data and using mobile management tools to suppress data loss. All that has made a safer mobile world for many organizations, but certainly not foolproof.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec