Originally created as a distributed code management system for open source development, Git's popularity has skyrocketed as independent developers have adopted the tool for its speed, flexibility and powerful branch and merge features.
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone