Longtime CIO Steve Bandrowczak has accomplished a lot in his career: He's run large global organisations, spoken on the biggest stages and driven impressive results. But he still sets aside 30 minutes each day to learn something new.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection