CIOs who want to create beloved mobile apps will need to do things that are highly unusual in IT: Go on sales calls, ride along in the service trucks and watch consumers talk in focus groups about what they hate about your business.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks