CIOs who want to create beloved mobile apps will need to do things that are highly unusual in IT: Go on sales calls, ride along in the service trucks and watch consumers talk in focus groups about what they hate about your business.
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns