A few weeks ago VMware released a blast at Amazon's recently released total cost of ownership (TCO) bake-off model that compared AWS cloud services with the on-premise vSphere suite of virtualization products. VMware called the AWS online tool "biased and inaccurate."
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups