A few weeks ago VMware released a blast at Amazon's recently released total cost of ownership (TCO) bake-off model that compared AWS cloud services with the on-premise vSphere suite of virtualization products. VMware called the AWS online tool "biased and inaccurate."
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security