A few weeks ago VMware released a blast at Amazon's recently released total cost of ownership (TCO) bake-off model that compared AWS cloud services with the on-premise vSphere suite of virtualization products. VMware called the AWS online tool "biased and inaccurate."
- Zerodium makes $1.5m iOS hack tougher, offers $500k for WhatsApp, Signal
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements