A few weeks ago VMware released a blast at Amazon's recently released total cost of ownership (TCO) bake-off model that compared AWS cloud services with the on-premise vSphere suite of virtualization products. VMware called the AWS online tool "biased and inaccurate."
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?