Enterprises are increasingly virtualizing IT infrastructure by migrating storage, application, and database servers into cloud/hosted datacenters. As they do so, they need to partner with ISPs and service providers to establish reliable, performance assured, bandwidth optimized connections between each enterprise and data center location.
- The week in security: You’ve just been breached. Do you know what to do?
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears