Enterprises are increasingly virtualizing IT infrastructure by migrating storage, application, and database servers into cloud/hosted datacenters. As they do so, they need to partner with ISPs and service providers to establish reliable, performance assured, bandwidth optimized connections between each enterprise and data center location.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response