Michael Bywell, a lawyer with Minter Ellison Rudd Watts, considers the New Zealand government’s renewed focus on ICT project assurance and some of the key challenges when commissioning and undertaking this sort of work.
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise