Michael Bywell, a lawyer with Minter Ellison Rudd Watts, considers the New Zealand government’s renewed focus on ICT project assurance and some of the key challenges when commissioning and undertaking this sort of work.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?