Michael Bywell, a lawyer with Minter Ellison Rudd Watts, considers the New Zealand government’s renewed focus on ICT project assurance and some of the key challenges when commissioning and undertaking this sort of work.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users