A couple of years ago companies were dismissive of BYOD, but as they've realized that the horse left the stable, they are adopting policies and next generation technologies to help manage BYOD. They also recognize that successful mobile security requires a cooperative partnership with employees, so are working with them to determine what policy works best for both parties, allowing BYOD to become part of the enterprise mobile security framework.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know