A couple of years ago companies were dismissive of BYOD, but as they've realized that the horse left the stable, they are adopting policies and next generation technologies to help manage BYOD. They also recognize that successful mobile security requires a cooperative partnership with employees, so are working with them to determine what policy works best for both parties, allowing BYOD to become part of the enterprise mobile security framework.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups