Cisco has given us a big makeover for one of their premier Professional Level Certifications - the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) Certification. The 2014 updates retire some devices and technologies from coverage, and replace these with some of the latest and greatest in Cisco's security portfolio. It does seem that in the area of security, Cisco makes the most sweeping changes, retiring products with no warning. The ever-changing network security landscape certainly helps to make this a reality.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks