Cisco has given us a big makeover for one of their premier Professional Level Certifications - the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) Certification. The 2014 updates retire some devices and technologies from coverage, and replace these with some of the latest and greatest in Cisco's security portfolio. It does seem that in the area of security, Cisco makes the most sweeping changes, retiring products with no warning. The ever-changing network security landscape certainly helps to make this a reality.
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?