Hadoop introduced a new way to simplify the analysis of large data sets, and in a very short time reshaped the big data market. In fact, today Hadoop is often synonymous with the term big data.
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone