Hadoop introduced a new way to simplify the analysis of large data sets, and in a very short time reshaped the big data market. In fact, today Hadoop is often synonymous with the term big data.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining