Many IT departments still treat Wi-Fi like a second-class infrastructure asset despite the cultural shift toward mobility. Perhaps the reluctance to embrace Wi-Fi with open arms is due to a lack of visibility.
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication
- The week in security: CSO50 winners doing security right where so many others still aren’t
- As rapid-fire builds threaten app quality, bespoke protection helps developers be both Agile and secure