The stagnant server market is heating up as 'white box' server vendors grab an increasing share of the cloud business. Enterprises have been reluctant to follow the lead of hyperscale data center vendors to off-brand server competitors, largely due to a lack of enterprise-grade service and maintenance options. But the economics are compelling.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads