A diverse technology workforce – in terms of gender, socio-economic background, race, beliefs, and so on – is vital if we are to meet the demand for skills and improve our ability to innovate.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?