For much of its 25-year history, catastrophe modeling and risk management firm RMS delivered its software using an on-premises model. The company's modeling software is designed to help customers mitigate financial risk in advance of events such as earthquakes, hurricanes and even terrorist attacks.
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role