CIO Australia contributor Lou Markstrom discusses why your ability to build rapport with customers may decide your success as an IT professional and how you can evolve into the role of a consultant.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security