BUPA’s chief information officer Sami Yalavac has increased staff engagement by 51 per cent and increased its net promoter score – a measurement of employee loyalty – by 50 points during the healthcare giant’s tech transformation.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network