Microsoft's end-of-support deadline for Windows XP last week came with mixed emotions. After 13 years of XP use on desktops worldwide, saying goodbye to the most dominating operating systems of its time begs a question: Should we continue to use and turn a blind eye to our beloved XP, saving the real innovation for the tablets and smartphones we increasingly rely on?
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups