Microsoft's end-of-support deadline for Windows XP last week came with mixed emotions. After 13 years of XP use on desktops worldwide, saying goodbye to the most dominating operating systems of its time begs a question: Should we continue to use and turn a blind eye to our beloved XP, saving the real innovation for the tablets and smartphones we increasingly rely on?
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland