What’s your cultural IQ? Professor David C. Thomas kicked off this year’s ‘Learn at Lunch’ series at the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) with this compelling question.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?