As Android's popularity continues to climb, it's increasingly joining the workplace. In its early days, Android had little in the way of security, relegating it to personal use. But over the years, Google has upped the ante in terms of Android security, as have third-party vendors.
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices
- Chrome 70 adds fingerprint login on websites for Android and MacBook Pro