As Android's popularity continues to climb, it's increasingly joining the workplace. In its early days, Android had little in the way of security, relegating it to personal use. But over the years, Google has upped the ante in terms of Android security, as have third-party vendors.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec