As Android's popularity continues to climb, it's increasingly joining the workplace. In its early days, Android had little in the way of security, relegating it to personal use. But over the years, Google has upped the ante in terms of Android security, as have third-party vendors.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection