Cloud usage is growing dramatically, but unfortunately some of that growth is the result of employees going around IT and obtaining services directly, resulting in cloud sprawl. Service catalogs can help you get your arms around cloud services, regain control of business processes, and enable you to better serve business users.
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks