Federal CIOs face pressure to consolidate their agencies' data center infrastructure. Those challenge are much bigger than just an IT, and experts advise CIOs to develop strategic plans so that consolidation improves application delivery and supports priorities such as cloud computing and virtualization.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction