As enterprises add mobile users, virtualized services, and public and private clouds, they're running into constraints that threaten to limit their ability to scale their network infrastructure appropriately. Contrary to what many assume, the constraints are not so much bandwidth and cost, the real culprit is complexity.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates