As enterprises add mobile users, virtualized services, and public and private clouds, they're running into constraints that threaten to limit their ability to scale their network infrastructure appropriately. Contrary to what many assume, the constraints are not so much bandwidth and cost, the real culprit is complexity.
- Ryuk ransomware squeezes $640,000 from corporate victims in weeks
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs