It is hardly surprising that issues and disputes commonly arise under IT outsourcing contracts. They are often complex, cover a wide range of services, and create a close relationship between suppliers and customers with different motivations and objectives.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction