Companies seeking more efficiency and tighter monitoring of IT projects are opening project management offices (PMO) in growing numbers. here’s what a PMO should do, what types you should consider, and who really needs one.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices