Companies seeking more efficiency and tighter monitoring of IT projects are opening project management offices (PMO) in growing numbers. here’s what a PMO should do, what types you should consider, and who really needs one.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT