Companies seeking more efficiency and tighter monitoring of IT projects are opening project management offices (PMO) in growing numbers. here’s what a PMO should do, what types you should consider, and who really needs one.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks