Yuri Aguiar, CIO at Ogilvy and Mather, says a new social, intranet-based portal manages the company's content and has become 'a vital and vibrant place for our employees around the world to quickly find each other and the information they need to do their jobs.'
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7