Popular culture has exposed a fundamental knowledge gap in the ordinary consumer. Many people don't know where all their data is stored. They just know it's "in the cloud."
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation