Abobe planned to release an emergency update for Flash Player on Thursday, after security vendor FireEye pointed to a zero-day exploit used by attackers to target visitors to websites of three nonprofits, two of which focus on national security and public policy.
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware