More than a quarter of all desktop computer users and 15 percent of mobile devices owners use ad blocking software, according to a new study, and 17 percent of people who don't block ads are likely to do so soon.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves