Mark Zuckerberg is under pressure to explain Facebook's role in the 2016 presidential election. The CEO downplayed the impact on its users, but if Facebook's ads can influence purchase decisions, as it claims, why wouldn't the site similarly influence people's politics?
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks