Mark Zuckerberg is under pressure to explain Facebook's role in the 2016 presidential election. The CEO downplayed the impact on its users, but if Facebook's ads can influence purchase decisions, as it claims, why wouldn't the site similarly influence people's politics?
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences