Let's face it. Staring at a big screen on your lap or desk all day doesn't always make for the most conducive environment for job seeking. Amid the doldrums of unemployment, there's only so many hours to waste before the urge to get outdoors to soak up all that newfound freedom takes hold.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities