Links are, in many ways, the lifeblood of the Internet. They are a good thing but not when they bait you into thinking you're getting something you're not. Links, and more specifically clicking on them, may make the Internet go round, but when that stream becomes a never-ending cycle of buffoonery, scheming and outright lies on sites like Facebook it can be pretty unbearable.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away