Three of the world's leading social networks -- Facebook, Twitter and YouTube -- are woefully lacking in their response to online abuse, harassment and violence against women, according to a new report card from the Association for Progressive Communications' Take Back the Tech campaign.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long