Three of the world's leading social networks -- Facebook, Twitter and YouTube -- are woefully lacking in their response to online abuse, harassment and violence against women, according to a new report card from the Association for Progressive Communications' Take Back the Tech campaign.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?