On the heels of rapid improvements across much of the platform LinkedIn now has 500 million registered users on board, one analyst says it could double or triple its reach under Microsoft.
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler